1. Depending upon the type of mobile device you are using, you can:
a. Select the link from the text message to launch your browser and go the website
b. Open the browser on your mobile device and type the URL into the browser’s search/link box.
2. Once the login page loads, save the URL to your browser’s bookmarks for easy access in the future.
3. Enter your Mobile Login user name and click Login.
4. You will be asked one of your PassMark Authentication Challenge questions. Enter the answer and click Authenticate. (Note: Most mobile devices can not save cookies, so you might be asked a challenge question every time you login to Mobile Banking.)
5. Next, you will see your PassMark Image and Phrase, enter your Mobile PIN and click Login.Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the Account Balances screen. Select Main Menu to view the list of mobile banking options. Heartland Bank’s mobile banking options are:
Balance = view the balance on an account
Transactions = lists the last 5 transactions on an account
Detail Statement = lists the last 30 days of transactions on an account
Transfers = transfer funds between Heartland Bank accounts
Location Finder = locate a Heartland Bank branch or ATM by zip code or region
Contact Us = call Heartland Bank’s Client Services during business hours
Change Pin = change your mobile banking pin number
Watch the video below and see how our mobile browser banking service works.