When you enrolled, you received a text message stating “You’re enabled for mobile browser banking URL: https://4myact.mobi/60234
1. Depending upon the type of mobile device you are using, you can:
a. Select the link from the text message to launch your browser and go to the website
b. Open the browser on your mobile device and type the URL into the browser’s search/link box.
2. Once the login page loads, save the URL to your browser’s bookmarks for easy access in the future.
3. Enter your Mobile Login user name and click Login.
4. You will be asked one of your PassMark Authentication Challenge questions. Enter the answer and click
Authenticate. (Note: Most mobile devices can not save cookies, so you might be asked a challenge
question every time you login to Mobile Banking.)
5. Next, you will see your PassMark Image and Phrase, enter your Mobile PIN and click Login.
Once you are logged in, you will see Heartland Bank’s mobile banking options available to you.
Accounts = view the balance on an account, view statements, view checks
Transfers = transfer funds between Heartland Bank accounts
Bill Payments = pay your bills online
Heartland Mobile Deposit = a way to electronically deposit checks from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or AndroidTM device using the Heartland Bank Ohio Mobile Banking app.
Other Services = change your pin, view disclaimer
Mobile Banking = un-enroll, change log-in details, change pin, disable mobile access, or view the mobile disclaimer