Heartland Bank and 104.9 the River have teamed up again this year to present the 7th annual Money Matters Free Financial Summit on Saturday, March 15. The First Baptist Church of Grove City will host the event again this year and we’re looking forward to providing attendees with a variety of seminars on how to better manage their finances and plan for the future.
Starting at 8:30 a.m., attendees register for three seminars throughout the morning and choose from the following topics:
- Is Now the Right Time to Buy a Home?
- Budgeting and Living within your Means
- How to Manage your Credit Card Debt
- The Fundamentals of Investing
- Saving for College Yet? It’s Never too soon to Start!
- A Healthy Financial Check-up
- When Life Happens, Do you Have the Right Insurance Coverage?
- So you Think you’re Smarter than a Banker?
- Understand your Credit Report and Score and How to Improve it
- Teaching Kids about Money
- 10 Easy Steps to Save Each Month
Following the seminars, a complimentary lunch will be provided by Nelson’s Catering and a wrap up session will be led by Mary and Josh from 104.9 The River’s Morning Show.
“We are proud to offer this financial resource again this year to central Ohioans. Now, more than ever, consumers should rely on financial institutions for the advice they need to know from people they trust. As a community bank, this is our commitment and responsibility to the communities in which we serve, stated Scott McComb, Chairman, President and CEO of Heartland Bank.
In today’s financial environment, it’s important to have a trusted resource that can give you honest answers to your questions. As central Ohio’s Community Bank since 1911, we’ve been there for our clients for over a hundred years. To ensure that you’re part of this year’s summit, be sure to reserve your spot today. We look forward to having you join us on March 15.