Continuing the tradition being our clients’ “financial partner,” Heartland Bank is proud to announce our 6th Annual Money Matters Free Financial Summit. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2013 at the First Baptist Church of Grove City. Teaming up with the bank again this year is 104.9 The River to help provide attendees with a variety of seminars on how to better manage their finances and plan for the future.
Starting at 8:30 am, attendees register for three seminars throughout the morning and choose from the following topics:
- Is Now The Right Time To Buy A Home?
- Is Refinancing Right For Me?
- Budgeting And Living Within Your Means
- How To Manage Your Credit Card Debt
- The Fundamentals Of Investing
- Saving For College Yet? It's Never Too Soon To Start
- A Healthy Financial Check-Up
- When Life Happens, Do You Have The Right Insurance Coverage?
- So You Think You're Smarter Than A Banker?
- Understand Your Credit Report And Score And How To Improve It
Following the seminars, Heartland Bank’s Chairman, President and CEO G. Scott McComb will be joined by Jerry Revish, 10 TV News Anchor and Mary and Josh from 104.9 The River ‘s Morning Show Team for a wrap up session, before enjoying a complimentary lunch provided by Chick-Fil-A.
In today’s financial environment, it’s important to have a trusted resource that can give you honest answers to your questions. As Central Ohio’s Community Bank Since 1911, we’ve been there for our clients for over a hundred years. To ensure you’re part of this year’s Summit, be sure to reserve your spot today. We look forward to having you join us on March 9th.